To make that experience as easy and worry-free as possible, internet and smart phone providers have instituted the following changes for the next 60 days:
- All limits on data, talk and text use on your smart phone have been lifted.
- All public hotspots will be free and accessible.
- You may use your smart phone as a hot spot at no extra charge.
- There will be no late fees or disconnections for home and mobile devices.
- Spectrum has announced that low income individuals or families can have free installation and broadband access for the next 60 days.
Internet and data accessibility and usage is handled on an individual basis. Please contact the provider in your area at the numbers below to access these services:
Note that some of these offers may be subject to specific terms/conditions for use,
such as becoming a new customer.
Altice – free broadband for 60 days
AT&T – waives mobile data overage fees for 60 days
Charter/Spectrum – free Spectrum broadband and WiFi for 60 days
COMCAST – free public WiFi for 60 days
Sprint mobile – waives late fees, unlimited data and additional 20GB hotspot service for next 60 days
T-Mobile – unlimited data and additional 20GB hotspot service for next 60 days
Verizon mobile – waiving late fees for next 60 days