Office of Communications and Marketing
Broadcast Request Communication Protocol
This protocol has been developed to ensure that we share information and ideas that are relevant to the mission of the College and reflect respect for all members of our community. If a member of the campus community has news or an announcement to share, please follow these three simple steps:
- Proofread the content of your email and be sure to:
- Check for grammatical or spelling errors.
- Include, test and ensure links and QR codes work, and attachments open.
- Include a name, phone number and email address that one can contact if there are questions.
- In the subject line, indicate the subject and the audience you want your email sent to:
- Campus Community