Office of Alumni Relations
Join the KCC Alumni Association
We invite you to remain a vital part of the Kingsborough family through membership in the Alumni Association. The annual membership fee of $25 will help support student scholarships and programming for alumni events. Get exclusive access to programs and events, career resources, member only-discounts, our global network of 65,000+ alums, and more.
Access to the campus
A valid Alumni ID is required for use of the facilities and discounts. Certain restrictions may apply.
- College library privileges, including computer access and book checkout.
- Limited term parking on campus for specific usage
- Use of Physical Education Facilities during scheduled hours, including use of the Olympic-sized swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. You may find the schedule on the Recreational Facilities All participants are required to sign the facility waiver: Agreement to Waive Liability Rights
Exclusive invitation to special events
Early bird invitations for career and networking events
- Special event pricing (gala, athletic)
- KCC Bookstore: 10% off merchandise (excluding textbooks)
- On Stage at Kingsborough: Receive student discount
- Continuing Education Program: Registration fee is waived
You must be a graduate of KCC or have earned 30 or more credits in order to join the KCC Alumni Association.