College Career Advancement Program
Attention: High School Juniors and Seniors
College Career Advancement Program (CCAP) (pdf)
Application College Career Advancement Program (pdf)
What services do high school seniors receive when enrolled in the CCAP Program?
- High school seniors in this program may use college facilities including the library, laboratories (as appropriate) and athletic facilities.
- Students may enjoy activities sponsored by the college, such as clubs, lectures, concerts and special events.
- Students in this Program work with the Program Coordinator who provides an orientation program and academic counseling.
- At the conclusion of the student’s participation in a course(s) an official college transcript will be on record in the Registrar’s Office and upon request will be forwarded to a specific college(s).No tuition cost (student must meet the tuition guidelines for New York City tuition) an activity fee is required.
- Participants will study in classes that are non-homogenous (before or after the normal high school day).
- Students will be assisted in making the transition from high school to college and be assisted in making their college selection.
- Students will become familiar with education costs and college opportunities (all college experts are available to them).
- Study skills and time management skills may be enhanced (Student Development 10, Freshman Seminar is recommended).
- The college credits should be transferable to the majority of colleges/universities in the United States of America.